Bullet Ride Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet Ride Official Forum

Tervetuloa Bullet Ride Foorumille!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you love in Finnish music?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilmailija
Admin
Ilmailija

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-28

What do you love in Finnish music? Empty
PostSubject: What do you love in Finnish music?   What do you love in Finnish music? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 2:32 pm

For much among us Bullet Ride isn't the only Finn band that we listen.
Why and/or what do you love in this music who isn't from your country (if you're not Finn!)?

For me:
First Finnish band that I heard was The Rasmus (In The Shadows) at radio. I don't like so much this song but I enjoyed immediatly Lauri Ylönen voice... That's why I bought all The Rasmus albums.

As you probably know, France is the "rap-Rn'B" European country and it's quite hard to bought Scandinavian music.
When I was in Finland for my the first time, I bought some compilations and an Egotrippi album, without knowing many artists. Matkustaja is the first Finnish song that I knew!
Now I have Internet (yes, modernity comes here!!! ) and I admit it's really better to discover all other bands!

Reasons what I love in Finnish music are:
- the difference between each band (hei, here all current "artists" make same "music", almost same lyrics, are physically similar...)
- wonderful singer voices (we don't need examples, there are many)
- continuous evolution in every albums
- all this rock, festivals, gigs...
- good singers prononciation (I love understanding lyrics without having to search it on the Net)
- the undefinable Finnish touch...
- I'm sure that I forget some

Negative point :
- I love having whole albums (not only songs taked from Internet) and it's not easy to found them in France. Dealer websites are often in Finnish (and mine is so bad for the moment), and payment way is everywhere different... But now I'm in Finland and it's easier!
Back to top Go down
http://essentia.neuf.fr
Lyva

Lyva

Female Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you love in Finnish music?   What do you love in Finnish music? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:31 pm

My one and only reason why I love finnish band : the emotion that runs through their music !
It's amazing how you can easily fly in your head just by listening to finnish music..

Plus, they're impressive musicians, singers, composer and writers : they're doing all the work, from the beginning to the final concept (in france they're sooo lazy)
They really love what they're doing and moreover, they don't get the "star syndrome" : they stay simple in every occasion and give a lot to their fans... That's what I call real bands Wink

When you listen to their music, you can feel right away that they're coming from Scandinavia... It's just it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyva
Niina

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you love in Finnish music?   What do you love in Finnish music? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:00 pm

This is a question I don't understand, coz Finnish music is not the same as Finnish music.

Do you think that all the Finnish bands have something in common? Despite nationality I mean.

So yeah, I like the one or other band from Finland but as well I like bands from Sweden or Germany or what ever.

So it's not neccessarily a question of nationality but a question of sound.
Back to top Go down
http://bulletrideband.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love in Finnish music?   What do you love in Finnish music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you love in Finnish music?
Page 1 of 1